Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Tuesday Mellow Day

I always seem to follow a super busy day with a lazy day. I know I should strive to continue to be productive, but it usually doesn't happen. The universe demands balance.

Started my day on Photoshop designing a postcard for a friend's bass guitar lessons Web site, which I also designed --


Took a printout to our lunch meeting and discussed edits over an avocado BLT --


Then returned home intending to write, write, write.

Sigh. I didn't do any writing at all. I finalized the postcard design, designed a matching business card, cleaned the kitchen, researched a potential weekend getaway for myself, and took an epic nap.

Productivity FAIL. Sigh.

Before I knew it, it was time for the second Presidential debate --



Snark was in full force in the Twittersphere throughout. A few of my favorites --







Romney's binder comment was the most entertaining WTF moment of the night. It was mere hours before I discovered this Binders Full of Women Tumblr. The Internet is fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment