Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Day Which Will Live in Infamy

I watched the Wonder Woman pilot today.

Yes, the failed NBC pilot from this past year that has been leaked and torn apart on the Interwebs a million times over already. I watched it at the end of a long day, start to finish, and I have only one thing to say.

So. Not. FUN.

Superhero stories are supposed to be fun! Not walking around and talking about crime and holding press conferences. It should be enjoyable to watch. Concept.

And what's the point of all the identities? Everyone in that world knows Wonder Woman is really Diana Themiscyra, but they don't know her secret identity Diana Prince, which allows her to go home to a tiny apartment and feel lonely? Too much transparency!

Argh, too much to say - maybe I'll hold a summit later. For now, I'll watch this:

No comments:

Post a Comment