Monday, January 30, 2012

Money Monday: Watching the Flow

Today, I let the flow charts do the talking.

Here are two videos with sound money advice. This one I happened to find on DailyCandy from Alexa von Tobel, founder of LearnVest.

Click to watch What Should You Do with an Extra $100?


I don't know anything about LearnVest, but her flow chart is pretty much in line with my favorite personal finance guru Suze Orman, so I like it.

The next flow chart comes from my second favorite finance guy, David Bach, author of The Automatic Millionaireand Smart Women Finish Rich. That's right, David, we do...



I agree with both videos - saving for the future comes BEFORE saving for that six-week acting intensive or new headshots or that trip to Bali. It's easy if you do it little by little, pay yourself first, and make it automatic.

Keep those money questions coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment