Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2011 Video Distractions Roundup

My go to videos of the year. Many, many valuable minutes spent watching these…

First, a delicious spoof video from the multi-talented Laura Bell Bundy. She’s done Broadway, gone country, and created Cooter County. Is there anything she can’t do?




I became obsessed with this campaign and this dance routine in the spring. Wish I had kids so I could make them do it with me.




More proof of Louis CK’s comedic genius from Conan. “Ugh, they die.”




I never watch Jimmy Kimmel’s show, but I couldn’t stop watching this. The last two kids are my favorite, clearly.




Also discovered this piece of hilarity around Halloween time. Apparently, Amy was also a KidStage actor in Boston back in the day!




And just sneaking into 2011, the best video example of simple concept/skilled execution I’ve seen in a while.



Now, back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment