Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014: The Numbers

# of blog posts written: 20 (This blog definitely took a back seat this year...)

# of followers on Twitter: 860 (Follow me!)

# of followers on Instagram: 199 (Follow me here too!)

# of acting auditions: 50

# of paid acting days: 15

# of acting days spent playing a doctor/nurse/medical professional: 13 (Yeah, it's my thing.)


# of unpaid acting days: 4 (And I loved every second!)

# of staged readings I participated in: 1 (My return to the stage)


# of books published: 1 (Huzzah! Buy HEARTBORN for just 99 cents!)

# of writers group meetings: 33 (Very grateful for these...)

# of showrunner meetings: 1 (Same as last year - optimistic about next staffing season!)

# of pilot ideas developed that went nowhere: DOZENS

# of scripts written: 1 (SO pathetic!!)

# of Break the Cycle presentations or events: 19 (Love this non-profit!)


# of shows/storytelling events attended: 34 (Thank goodness for Goldstar...)

# of weddings attended: 4 (Congratulations Sara, Adrien, Deidrie, and woman in Vegas!)

Happy New Year Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment