Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Secrets...

So many things going on in my life right now that I can't talk about.  For example, I'm in Washington, D.C. right now for a secret conference.  (No, I'm not solving Sequestration - they have other chumps dealing with that...)

And I'm developing for television, which I also can't talk about.  Partly because the ideas are proprietary and precious commodities during pitch season, and partly because I don't want to jinx myself.


But rest assured, I am working hard on a bunch of exciting projects! Hopefully I can tell you about them soon.

If you want to see me in the midst of this end-of-summer secrecy, I'll be doing a public reading of the sci-fi romance novel I've been writing at Work in Progress at A Place to CREATE in Atwater Village on Sunday, August 18.  The event is free, though donations to the wonderful art school that hosts us are welcome.  Be sure to get there early to get a seat!


No comments:

Post a Comment