Friday, April 19, 2013

Ask Me Anything! No, Really!

Doing my very first Reddit AMA this morning!



I didn't know what AMA's were until last week. (I barely knew what Reddit was.) AMA stands for Ask Me Anything, and it's like doing an interview via an old school threaded message board environment. And as someone who remembers the days when online interaction was all via message boards, I find the AMAs pretty endearing.

Browse the top actor/entertainer AMAs on Reddit and you'll see a ton of A-list stars have done AMAs, including Nick Offerman, Stephen Colbert, and David Copperfield. There's just something fantastic about big stars answering random questions in tiny text boxes.

A favorite moment from Louis CK's recent Reddit AMA --



How else can you get a gem from someone like that? Love it...

Check out my Reddit AMA now!

"Hi, I'm Teresa Huang, MIT graduate turned film and television actor. Ask me anything!"

No comments:

Post a Comment