As I scramble to pack in as much writing as possible in between buying voltage converters and doing laundry, here's what's happening in my land --
- The Color Purple at the Celebration Theatre in Hollywood.
I've seen this musical in its full Broadway-scale at the Ahmanson and at the Pantages, and I have to say this intimate theatre presentation absolutely blew me away. Seeing the actors up close, hearing their soaring voices, taking in the nuances of their performances - I cried my eyes out! This is a MUST SEE - don't miss it!
- Still sorting through my new headshot proofs from Toshiko Photo - so many good pictures to choose from! Hope to make a decision soon so I can replace these crappy old headshots.
- early buzz for all the primetime television network pilots on Deadline. These are the shows I could be obsessed with next season! I'm rooting for projects that sound interesting as well as projects that friends are starring in, including Chelsea General on TNT. More doctor shows mean more work for me!
- I celebrated Earth Day by recycling my old bras. Sexy and green! Check out BraRecyclers.com to see how you can too!
- Just a thought - SyFy making more reality shows is ridiculous. Give us some science fiction television for goodness sake!